Explore the five elements with Riki! In this 5-week course, Riki will guide you through the Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, and Metal element from Eastern Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). These elements are linked to meridian pairs, corresponding organs and also seasons. Each evening, you will experience one of these elements through a yin yoga practice during which Riki will also share more about the theory behind the element.
What you’ll experience:
- Meridians in Yin Yoga: Discover the subtleties of the meridians, their emotional impact, and connection to vital organs.
- Seasonal Wellness: Learn how to harmonize your health with the changing seasons, aligning with the natural rhythms of your body.
- Self-Healing Techniques: Awaken your body’s healing potential and restore energy balance with Meridian Nidra, Tapping and Acupressure methods.
- Vitality & Balance: Nurture your vitality and inner balance through Yin Yoga, promoting flexibility and strength.
- Soulful Relaxation: Find more peace and relaxation within with guided meditations.
This holistic course blends theory with rejuvenating Yin Yoga sessions. By the end, you’ll possess a toolkit to enhance your energy, vitality, and holistic health.
Dates: Thursday 11,18, 25 January 1 & 8 February.
Time: 19.30– 21.00 uur
Teacher: Riki Smits
Price: 125 euro voor leden | 145 euro voor niet-leden
You can book and pay for your spot here
If you find yourself unable to attend, please alert us as soon as possible.
– Cancellations 28 or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund.
– Cancellations 27-15 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (25% cancellation fee).
– Cancellations 14-8 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (50% cancellation fee).
– No refunds or transfers are available for no shows or cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event.
– Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate a cancellation.