Discover the wisdom of Yoga Philosophy with Moena
Join Moena for an enlightening five-week course on “Yoga & Philosophy” where you will delve into the profound teachings of the eightfold path, with a special emphasis on the Yamas and Niyamas. These ancient ethical and moral guidelines provide the foundation for living a purposeful and meaningful life, as outlined in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
Moena, with her extensive experience and deep knowledge, will make this ancient wisdom accessible and applicable to modern living.
Each evening combines theoretical wisdom with practical yoga sessions, allowing you to embody the teachings and experience their profound impact on your life.
Week 1: Introduction to Yoga Philosophy
- Explore the origins and significance of yoga philosophy.
- Understand the foundational principles of the eightfold path.
Week 2: Yamas – The Ethical Guidelines
- Dive deep into the Yamas, the moral and ethical principles.
- Learn how to apply Ahimsa (non-violence), Satya (truthfulness), and more in your daily life.
Week 3: Niyamas – Personal Observances
- Discover the Niyamas, focusing on self-discipline and spiritual observances.
- Explore concepts like Saucha (cleanliness), Santosha (contentment), and more.
Week 4: Integrating Yamas and Niyamas
- Learn how the Yamas and Niyamas can complement each other in your practice.
- Discuss real-life applications and challenges.
Week 5: Living the Eightfold Path
- Culminate by understanding how the Yamas and Niyamas fit into the broader context of the eightfold path.
- Develop a holistic approach to yoga and philosophy for a balanced life.
Join Moena on this transformative journey as we blend ancient wisdom with contemporary living.
Teacher: Moena De Jong
Price: 125 Euro members | 145 Euro non-members
Dates: 29 February, 7, 14, 21, 28 March
Time: Thursdays 19:30-21:00
You can reserve and pay for your spot here.
If you find yourself unable to attend, please alert us as soon as possible.
– Cancellations 28 or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund.
– Cancellations 27-15 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (25% cancellation fee).
– Cancellations 14-8 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (50% cancellation fee).
– No refunds or transfers are available for no shows or cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event.
– Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a cancellation.