Explore the nature of yoga: philosophy as inspiration! A truly heart opening and fulfilling module with Rob Hess and Daphne Koken.
Learn how to bring yoga philosophy to life and transform these teachings into embodied experiences for your students.
Honour the sacred space of practice through working with altars, mudras, mantras and funky sacred playlists. Use the transformative stories of Hindu mythology, the teachings of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the wisdom the koshas to create a deeper understanding of what yoga is about. Allow yourself to dive deeper and inspire other on the path of meaningful yoga.
Sign up: please sign up here for this module (sign up as ‘unpaid’ to receive confirmation and payment info. Thank you!)
This module is part of our Glow 300 hrs Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training:
• 10 intensive, inspring and fun weekends (25 hrs) and 1 retreat week (50 hrs) in Tuscany, Italy
• Lots of practice for your own embodiment
• Teaching labs, interaction and exchange with your teachers and fellow students
• Time for reflection and integration during every weekend Continuous support of your teachers and sanga throughout the journey
• Deepening of your knowledge, teaching skills and ambodiment of vinyasa yoga
• Deepening of your connection with your inner teacher and sva dharma
Every module requires following 2 yoga classes, observing 1 of Daphne’s classes and a written assignment.
Building up to 300 hrs: How does it work?
You can sign up for the whole journey or join seperate modules Joining the full journey, you will work towards 300 hrs Yoga Alliance certification within the 365 days of this teacher training program. Y
ou will receive a 300 hr Certificate at the end of the journey. If you choose to join seperate modules, you will receive a certificate of attandence for the modules you joined.
You can build up hours in your own time and work towards 300 hrs over a period of 3 years.
We have 21 spots per module, students signing up for the whole journey come first.
• Price per module: € 285,- (345 euro including 21% tax.)
• Full journey (10 weekends plus 1 week retreat): € 2.650,- (excl. 21% tax) plus 990 euro for retreat*.
• Price for retreat only: € 1.025,-
Please read our General Terms and Conditions that apply to the Teacher Training Modules
Friday 5 – Sunday 7 July | Times
Friday 14:00 – 21:00
Saturday 12:00 – 20:00
Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
If you find yourself unable to attend, please alert us as soon as possible.
Cancellations 28 or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund.
Cancellations 27-15 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (25% cancellation fee).
Cancellations 14-8 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (50% cancellation fee).
No refunds or transfers are available for no shows or cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a cancellation.
Glow Yogastudio reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. If this is necessary, we will issue a full refund.