Are you ready to take your yoga practice to new heights? Join us in exploring the king of the asanas: Headstand or Sirsasana!
In this empowering workshop, you’ll learn how to safely and confidently master or refine your headstand. Headstand is called king of the asanas for a reason. When done correctly, it offers incredible benefits! It improves blood circulation, calms the nervous system, reduces stress and anxiety and strengthens the upper body. And that’s just the beginning! Plus it makes you feel amazing :).
About the Workshop
Join us for a fun workshop where we will flow through an energizing vinyasa sequence including drills and essential preparation for mastering the headstand.
Whether you’re a beginner or looking to refine your skills, Claudia will provide step-by-step guidance, breaking down the posture into manageable stages.
What to Expect
- Discover the benefits of headstands for your mind and body
- Learn essential energetics, alignment and techniques
- Build strength, confidence and balance
- Utilize props to find your center and enhance your practice
- Explore modifications suitable for all levels
- Receive hands-on guidance and personalized support
Join us to enhance your practice, build strength and confidence, and gain a fresh perspective on yoga and life!
Teacher: Claudia van der Tier
Date: Sunday 1st October
Time: 09:00 – 11:30 uur
Cost: Glow leden 30 euro | niet-leden 37,50 euro.
Sign up here:
You can book your place here!
This workshop is open to yogis with a stable yoga practice, looking to progress. We don’t recommend it for complete beginners.
If you find yourself unable to attend, please alert us as soon as possible.
– Cancellations 28 or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund.
– Cancellations 27-15 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (25% cancellation fee).
– Cancellations 14-8 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (50% cancellation fee).
– No refunds or transfers are available for no shows or cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event.
– Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a cancellation.