A musical journey with Moena to experience the power of mantras!
Mantras, sacred sounds or phrases, have been used for centuries to transcend the boundaries of the mind and touch the very core of our being on a cellular level. In this class, you will go on a journey that goes beyond ordinary meditation.
The resonance of the mantras creates a profound shift within, instilling a deep sense of inner peace and tranquility. As you chant these ancient vibrations together, a strong feeling of togetherness emerges, transcending individual identities and creating a collective bond. This sense of unity extends beyond the classroom, bringing a deep connection with yourself and with each other .
Moena will create a peaceful and sacred space where you can explore your inner self and find harmony through shared vibrations.
No experience required! Come chant with us and experience the joy of singing together!
Teacher: Moena De Jong
Date: Saturday 3 February
Cost: 22,50 euro non-members | 17,50 euro members
Sign up here:
You can book your place here!
This class is open to everybody, no experience needed!
If you find yourself unable to attend, please alert us as soon as possible.
– Cancellations 28 or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund.
– Cancellations 27-15 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (25% cancellation fee).
– Cancellations 14-8 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (50% cancellation fee).
– No refunds or transfers are available for no shows or cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event.
– Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a cancellation.