Learn to create sequences that feel effortless yet empowering, nourishing yet energizing, creative yet logical. Invite your students to experience the magic of intelligent sequences that open the body to the flow of Prana, life energy.
During this teacher intensive you will learn how to create vinyasa sequences based on different groups of asanas that open the body in specific ways. We will focus on intermediate backbends, hip opening hand balances and inversions. You will learn to observe the key actions and energetic lines of these asanas in their different kramas (steps), from simple to more complex.
This teacher intensive is a great way to deepen your sequencing skills after your 200hr foundation (vinyasa) teacher training. Expect to spend lots of time on your mat practicing, analyzing, playing and teaching!
- 3 Embodiment practices (Intermediate Solar Peak Pose Sequences for backbends, hip opening hand balances and inversions)
- Studies of definition and meaning of “vinyasa”
- Studies of sequencing: principles, building blocks & the art of sequencing
- Thorough analysis of kramas and key actions of each peak pose, as foundation and starting point for building the peak pose sequence
- Modifications of each sequence for beginners/more advanced students
- Teaching skills & teaching labs
Teacher: Daphne Koken
Price: 350 Euro incl. 21% vat
Dates & times:
– Friday 14 October: 13:00 – 21:00
– Saturday 15 October: 13:00 – 20:00
– Sunday 16 October: 09:00 – 18:00
You can reserve and pay for your spot here.
300hr Glow Advanced Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
This module is part of our 300hr Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training program. It can be booked as a separate module (Continuing Education Program) or as part of our full training.
The training offers you a solid and rich addition to your 200 hrs foundation vinyasa program and allows you to study in an environment that is both safe and inspiring. The structure of our training honours the requirements of Yoga Alliance advanced (300hrs) studies and offers you the certainty of a full spectrum, well balanced advanced vinyasa teacher training program.
Daphne and Claudia invited guest teachers to share their expertise, experience and wonderful energy with you, which makes this teacher training a one of a kind journey.
Our mission is to support you on the path of becoming an embodied, authentic and inspired vinyasa yoga teacher.
More info about our 300hr program here or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information.