Explore Solar, Lunar and Mandala sequencing pathways in one weekend!
A weekend immersion for teachers wanting to explore the magic and intelligence of vinyasa yoga.
Dive deep into the art of vinyasa krama sequencing and learn to create vinyasa classes that feel effortless yet empowering, nourishing yet energizing, creative yet logical. Invite your students to experience the magic of intelligent sequences that open the body to the flow of Prana, life energy.
During this teacher intensive we will move through different vinyasa yoga sequences, based on the groups (or families) of asanas that open the body in specific ways.
You will learn to observe the key actions and energetic alignment of these asanas in their different kramas (steps), from simple to more complex.
After analysing the poses from an anatomical and energetic point of view, we will look at different ways of weaving these poses into a smart and creative flow.
We will look at more solar (energizing) versus more lunar (nourishing) ways of sequencing. And we will explore different pathways of sequencing, including linear versus mandala sequencing.
We will unravel the definition and meaning of vinyasa and we will explore the sequencing rules that are at the roots of every vinyasa sequence. This will give you a clear understanding of creative and intelligent sequencing and allow you to choose pathways that feel safe, well balanced and fun!
- 3 Embodiment practices (2,5 hr creative, smart & fun vinyasa practices): solar, lunar and mandala variations
- Definition and meaning of vinyasa
- Sequencing principles, building blocks & the art of sequencing
- Exploration of different pathways to flow (linear & mandala sequencing)
- Thorough analyses of embodiment practices (key actions and kramas of (family) of poses, anatomy, energetic alignment)
- Modifications of sequences for beginners/more advanced students and for students with injuries/restrictions
- Teaching skills & teaching labs
Teacher: Daphne Koken
Price: 399 Euro (incl. 21% vat)
Dates & times:
– Friday: 13:00 – 21:00
– Saturday: 13:00 – 20:00
– Sunday: 09:00 – 18:00
You can reserve and pay for your spot here.
If you find yourself unable to attend, please alert us as soon as possible.
– Cancellations 28 or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund.
– Cancellations 27-15 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (25% cancellation fee).
– Cancellations 14-8 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (50% cancellation fee).
– No refunds or transfers are available for no shows or cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event.
– Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate a cancellation.