Ayurveda meaning “knowledge on life” contains ancient knowledge to harmonize your practice, teachings and daily life.
In this 25 hour Yoga & Ayurveda module, Moena will teach you the qualities of the Tridosha system, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, and how to apply this profound understanding in your practice and teachings.
What to expect
Explore how the Doshas influence your constitution and learn methods to maintain balance. You will dive into the intricate relationship between the Gunas (qualities of all that’s part of the cycle of birth, existence and death) and the Doshas, unraveling the mysteries of Ayurvedic philosophy. Gain insight into the cyclical nature of the Doshas, allowing you to align your life with their natural rhythms for optimal well-being.
Moena will also share more about the connection between the functioning of our organs and our emotions. This knowledge will not only enrich your understanding of Ayurveda but also offer practical tools to enhance your overall health and emotional harmony.
- Daily asana practice based on the Tridosha system
- Tools to integrate the teachings both in your daily life and in your teachings
- Learning how to embody a holistic lifestyle that is maintainable for your constitution
In this Ayurveda module, where ancient wisdom meets modern life, you’ll gain transformative insights to use on a daily life base. No experience with Ayurveda is required to join!
Teacher: Moena De Jong
Price: 399 Euro (incl. 21% vat)
Dates & times: 15/16/17 March
– Friday: 13:00 – 21:00
– Saturday: 13:00 – 20:00
– Sunday: 09:00 – 18:00
You can reserve and pay for your spot here.
– Open to All Yoga Teachers: Regardless of your teaching style, this module welcomes yoga teachers from all backgrounds and traditions.
– Certification: Upon successful completion of the training, you will receive a 25-hour certificate, acknowledging your expertise.
– Part of 300hr Advanced Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training: This training module is an integral part of our comprehensive 300-hour Advanced Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training program, offering a deeper exploration into the art of teaching yoga.
If you find yourself unable to attend, please alert us as soon as possible.
– Cancellations 28 or more days prior to start of an event will receive a full refund.
– Cancellations 27-15 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (25% cancellation fee).
– Cancellations 14-8 days prior to start of an event can receive a partial refund or credit (50% cancellation fee).
– No refunds or transfers are available for no shows or cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event.
– Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a cancellation.