Glow 300 hrs Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance Certified)
with Daphne Koken, Claudia van der Tier & guest teachers
We invite you to an adventure, diving deeper into the teachings of vinyasa yoga. This modular teacher training allows you to study in compact blocks of 8, 25 or 50 hrs per immersion, while receiving the continuous support and guidance of your lead teacher Daphne Koken.
Join the full journey or join any immersion of your choice!
Our training offers a solid and rich addition to your 200hrs foundation (vinyasa) program and allows you to study in an environment that is both safe and inspiring. The structure of our training honours the requirements of Yoga Alliance advanced (300hrs) studies and offers you the certainty of a full spectrum, well balanced advanced vinyasa teacher training program.
However, our immersions and teacher retreats can also be joined separately, without building up towards a 300 hr certificate. This way you can choose to deepen your knowledge and skills at your own terms.
Our mission is to support you on the path of becoming an embodied, authentic and inspired vinyasa yoga teacher. We are looking forward to flow with you and hope you will enjoy the rich teachings of vinyasa yoga.
Glow 300 hrs Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Training: What to Expect?
- A full spectrum program of intensive, inspring and fun weekend immersions (25 hrs) with highly experienced (international) teachers.
- Lots of practice for your own embodiment
- Teaching labs, interaction and exchange with your teachers and fellow students
- Time for reflection and integration during every weekend
- Continuous support of your teachers and sanga throughout the journey
- Deepening of your knowledge, teaching skills and ambodiment of vinyasa yoga
- Deepening of your connection with your inner teacher and sva dharma
Building up to 300 hrs: How does it work
- Our Advanced Vinyasa Teacher program allows you to build up your 300 hrs Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Certificate.
- You are allowed to build up to 300 hrs over a period of 3 years time (Yoga Alliance requirement), so we will be offering our immersions on a regular, yearly basis.
- You can sign up for each module separately (first come, first serve) and you will receive a certificate of attendance for every immersion you joined.
- Once you have built up your hours, you can send us your certificates of attendance and we will provide you with a final exam for your 300 hr certificate that allows you to register with Yoga Alliance.
Have a look at our upcoming Advanced Vinyasa Teacher Immersions